] google-site-verification: googlebff6a43135515ad3.html

Glyn Arms public house

P1020645

Details

Ownership

Unknown

Date or period

c.1885-1905

Current Designation

None

Architectural Merit

Medium

P1020644

View form the north east

P1020646

Entrance with glazed tiled pilasters and green glazed terracotta capitals.

Location

Glyn Arms public house

A number of late Victorian public houses survived the comprehensive redevelopment of the area to build the Clapton Park Estate. However, only one survived today: The Glyn Arms.

The ground floor is notable for its green glazed tiles, green terracotta capitals, and bold glazed signage with black frame.

leabridge.org.uk December 2012
]