] google-site-verification: googlebff6a43135515ad3.html

G.E. Holman

George Edward Holman, Architect (1862-1921)

Lieut. Colonel G.E. Holman was architect of the Engineer’s Building and the Foreman’s House at Lea Bridge.

He practiced with Henry Robert Goodrham (1863-1937) in the firm of Holman and Goodrham, architects of the technologically innovative extensions to the Bryant and May factory at Bow and the listed National Hall at Olympia.


leabridge.org.uk December 2012
]